|>Currently Leasing.For information contact 760-323-6365 or email email@example.com.||
The Las Palmas Medical Plaza
In the heart of Palm Springs located directly across from Desert Regional Medical Center sits
Built in the late 70’s the building offers new upgrades
A wide variety of medical professional tenants make this plaza an all in one stop for
Created in 1948, the Desert Healthcare District’s original mission was to provide hospital services to residents of Desert Hot Springs, Thousand Palms, Palms Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage and Palm Desert (west of Cook Street). The District’s service area encompasses 457 square miles and extends into Mountain Center. It is directed by a board of five members elected by residents of the communities served.
The Desert Healthcare District’s current mission is “Promote good health for the District’s residents by providing community grants and by protecting and enhancing the assets of the District”. Las Palmas Medical Plaza is one of the Desert Healthcare District’s valued assets.